5 Best Mid-Range Vivo Smartphones you can Buy on Easy EMIs
Vivo mobiles have quickly risen to the top of the Indian smartphone market, thanks to their high-quality products and competitive pricing. Vivo phones often compete with flagship Android devices with their build quality, style, performance, etc. They have also developed an extensive customer support network across India, garnering strong customer satisfaction and numbers.
Vivo has an array of mid-range smartphones for you to choose from. Phones from Vivo falls under best android phone under 15000 category and are some of the best value-for-money models around.
Here is a list of the 5 best mid-range Vivo smartphones you can purchase in India on easy EMIs.
- Vivo Y71 – Priced around the Rs. 11,000 bracket, the Y71 is an all-rounder when it comes to performance. It features a 15.21cm 18:9 Full View The 84.4% screen-to-body ratio offers an ergonomic experience.
It is powered by a Snapdragon 425 processor and 3GB or 4GB of RAM. An optimised version of Android 8.1 further augments its performance. A 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera can take above-satisfactory stills as well as videos considering the price tag to this device.
- Vivo Y81 – Another excellent phone from Vivo under 15,000 is the Y81. Its streamlined design is perfect for comfortable use. Up front, it features a 15.46cm display and narrow bezels, with a 5MP selfie camera tucked neatly in a notch. At the back, it houses a 13MP rear camera, flash, and a fast and accurate fingerprint reader. The high definition rear camera takes clear pictures, which can be further augmented by various modes pre-loaded in the app.
- Vivo Z10 – If you are looking for a performance-packed phone presented in a beautiful package, the Z10 is for you. Its Octa-core Snapdragon CPU along with a 4GB RAM is excellent for everyday tasks as well as heavy media tasks. The 3225 mAh battery ensures enough juice for day-long entertainment even with the captivating 15.21cm Full View The 24MP front camera and a 16MP rear camera give this smartphone a noticeable degree of superiority over other devices in this price range.
- Vivo Y83 – Y83 is the best smartphone from Vivo under 15,000. It comes with various top-of-the-line features like face unlocking, fingerprint reader, split screen, live photo, etc. The front and rear camera come with multiple features like portrait mode, AI Face Beauty, etc. Y83 is powered by a Snapdragon Octa-core processor and 4GB ram and 32GB inbuilt memory. A 3260 mAh battery backs the entire system. This should be your pick if you are looking for Vivo mobile phones under 15,000.
- Vivo V9 Youth – Perfect for the younger generation, the V9 Youth offers a balance between aesthetics and performance. It features a 15.51cm display with a staggering 19:9 aspect ratio, a nearly 90% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon CPU and 4GB RAM and a dedicated gaming mode for the gamer in you. V9 Youth also sports a dual rear camera setup with advanced machine learning algorithms.
Although the Vivo V9 series falls in the upper mid-range segment, you can buy any of these models on easy EMIs from NBFCs like Bajaj Finserv. Shop on their EMI Network using the EMI Network Card and convert your purchase into convenient EMIs instantly.
The EMI Network Card comes with pre-approved offers which simplify the whole process of financing and save time. Pre-approved offers are also available on various other financial products like personal loans, home loans, business loans, etc.
Consider these models if you are looking for smartphones from Vivo under 15,000. Check out the various online and offline retailers to select the best product for your need.