5 Stunning Wedding Destinations to Get Married in 2019
Some brides dream about tying the knot anywhere except their hometown. And some women can’t help but feel extremely excited at the prospect of their guests opening their invitations and jumping with joy at the opportunity to combine an exotic holiday with their best friends wedding. If the latter sounds like you, then read on…
Having delighted many different wedding clients in some spectacular locations over the past 18 years with our unique wedding entertainment, we know a thing or two about stunning wedding destinations! We all look different so why should your wedding be the same as everyone else’s? This is your chance to plan your dream day according to your own personal styles and tastes, so let’s help you get started!
Are you an adventurous outdoor couple or a warm and cosy indoor couple? What month would you like to get married? How many people might you wish to invite to your special day? What is your budget? These are all questions which might help you decide where you choose to say ‘I do!’. Once you have an idea of what sort of wedding you might like to start planning, you will need to start checking out a few different locations and venues…
…so, here are our top 5 spectacular wedding locations that will hopefully inspire you further!
- Hotel Cala di Volpe, Sardinia – situated on the Costa Smeralda on the northern coast of Sardinia, this beautiful, rustic but charming hotel comes with its own private beach, an Olympian-size saltwater swimming pool, tennis courts and an indoor and outdoor gym. Cloudless skies and the jade-shaded waters of the Emerald Coast create a coastline that stretches for 55km. Understated yet unbelievable. Ok, ok – we might be bias seeing as we performed at a spectacular wedding here where the bride took a BOAT down the aisle and we serenaded her with our song, Whisper of Angels, while she made her grand entrance. Entertaining the happy, glittering guests at the reception was also an unforgettable highlight. Can you imagine creating some unforgettable memories here, too? We wouldn’t blame you if you could…
- Lake Como, Italy – if you ‘re still reading you must have a soft spot for the world’s most luxurious and romantic wedding destinations, right? Our next top choice on our list will not disappoint. Rather point you in the right direction. Distinctive, elegant and exclusive. Set against the foothills of Alps, this dramatic and breathtaking location is most definitely worth a look. Well, more like a gaze really…it’s THAT beautiful. If a lot of your guests might be of the older generation, then Italy is the perfect location to get married as it’s so accessible whilst at the same time, offering you all of the decadence and luxury of other destinations further afield. Here you can take your pick out of a range of beautiful historic churches, grand hotels with the most stunning of backdrops and authentic and characterful villas where you can house your entire wedding party for the duration of the celebrations. And did we mention the food? The list of options is endless here so why not take a look and get planning?
- Phuket, Thailand – if you’re on a tight budget then this might not be the wedding destination for you. However on the flipside, if you’re about to start planning the best day of yours and your fiances lives, then why not travel halfway around the world for the big day? If you’re both adventurous foodies, then this beautiful and romantic location might just sway you. In terms of value, Thailand can offer you a lot (not to mention it’s epic and breathtaking views). There are many dreamy resorts to choose from – all giving you an abundance of options to make your wedding the most special day of your lives. So, maybe it’s time to accept the possibility of a magical Thai Buddhist ceremony, an elephant ride and powder-white beaches as your backdrop?
- The Amalfi Coast, Italy– panoramic views of sun-drenched terraces all overlooking the Gulf of Naples – a pretty ordinary backdrop for a wedding ceremony, right? No, definitely not. Another very accessible wedding location for your guests flying in from the UK. If you have friends and family travelling from further afield, then fear not – they’d be RSVPing ‘YES!’ at the mere mention of an Amalfi wedding. You have an endless choice of beautiful, authentic and stunning hotels here with the option for the most beautiful outdoor ceremony you’ll ever experience. With the dramatic and natural settings, exquisite food, abundance of holiday homes, villas and hotels for your guests to stay at – it’s hard to see past Amalfi as a wedding destination.
- Petit St Vincent in the Caribbean – a big commitment but a truly GREAT wedding location. A 115-acre tropical island located in the southern tip of the Grenadines with gorgeous views as far as the eye can see. This boutique beach resort offers two-bedroom beach villas and one-bedroom beach cottages – so you would have plenty of rooms for your lucky wedding guests to feel at home in, creating the memories of a lifetime with your loved ones, families and friends. If you’re feeling flush, you can even rent the entire island for the ultimate luxury adventure! If you’ve got the budget, this is most definitely one of the dreamiest places you will visit in your lifetime, so why choose it to celebrate your most dreamiest of days?
Choose your wedding entertainment – having our Wedding singing waiters masquerading as guests and waiters at your event and then suddenly breaking into song at a pre-agreed moment has been wowing guests for nearly 20 years. A form of unique, interactive wedding entertainment that is sure to impress your guests, especially if the singers are West End, Broadway or Opera stars. Like we say, we are all different – so why not book event entertainment that suits you personally and create your very own style and set-up, alongside our creative team?