Drink Pure Water Using a Aquasana Water Filter at Home
If you’ve been reading up on water filter systems lately, then you know there are a lot of options out there, but none of those can compare to the Aquasana Water Filters.
I’ve been through plenty of filter systems so trust me on this one. I’ve even had my water filtered through some of the priciest systems available but Aquasana is clearly the best you’ll find.
I decided to put my own opinion of the Aquasana Water Filter in a review so anyone who’s considering one would have a truthful look at what they’ll get.
I’ve used the Aquasana Water Filter for nearly two years, so you know I’ll be able to give you a real, long-term look at the value of one, and hopefully, this will make it easier for you to decide which system.
If you go to the manufacturer’s website, you’ll see a list of advantages of using an Aquasana Water Filter system that looks something like this:
1. The California Department of Health has tested and approved this product’s claims for the removal of water contaminants.
2. This approval was given after the system passed a series of tests that were administered at a 10% higher contaminant rate than the test called for; for example, to test for lead reduction, the acceptable test amount is usually 150 parts per billion for every 500 gallon cycle, but the Aquasana was tested at an average of 155 – 160 parts per billion.
3. In addition, the Aquasana was tested using a more realistic set of conditions than is normally found in the lab by adding the undesirable contaminants to plain chlorinated tap water.
4. The Aquasana employs a selective filtration method, which has been proven to be more effective than distillation or reverse osmosis.
5. The filtration system is a dual filtration system, so only contaminants are removed while natural minerals remain.
6. This system is less costly than better known water filtration systems.
7. Aquasana can be installed quickly and has a very low maintenance requirement.
8. Aquasana’s manufacturer provides some of the best technical support around.
9. There’s even a lifetime warranty.
These are just the advantages that the manufacturer will tell you about. You may be a bit skeptical of some of these claims, since they do come straight from the company’s website, so here are the benefits I’ve enjoyed during the three years that I’ve been using Aqusana water filters:
Low Cost – One of my primary concerns as a parent is finding products that are not only helpful, but won’t break the budget either. I’ve found that the Aquasana Water Filter is a great way to provide clean water without running up the cost.
Since the Aquasana is a dual filtration system, you do have two filters to keep an eye on – the pre-filter, which is good for about 3 – 4 months, and the main filter, which can last as long as 3 years.
When you do have to replace the filters, you’ll be happy to learn that these are some of the least expensive ones you’ll find compared to most other brands. You can be sure that I looked into that before I decided to invest.
Protection – I’ll admit, the first thing that caught my eye about the Aquasana was the dual filtration system. Too many water filtration systems don’t even bother with having dual filtration.
So what’s so great about a dual filtration system? This system removes only contaminants from the water, leaving the naturally occurring minerals behind. Any water that has never been run through a pipe has minerals. These minerals are important in maintaining your body’s good health. The bad stuff that will make you ill, like lead, is added once the water begins moving through a man-made system, and that’s what Aquasana removes.
The aquasana 3-stage under counter water filter produces some of the cleanest drinking water you’ll ever enjoy, thanks to its 3 stage filtration system.
The system removes far more impurities then the government standards call for, so you can be sure that your family is well protected.
Simple Installation and Maintenance – The manufacturer recommends that you have a certified plumber install the system.
A good plumber should be able to finish the job within 1 – 2 hours. If you prefer to install the unit yourself, it does come with an instruction booklet that will guide you through the process. And the up-keep?
Almost non-existent! About the only thing you’ll have to do is change the pre-filter every 3 – 4 months and the main filter every 3 years.
Pretty straightforward, wouldn’t you say? Once the filters are taken care of, there’s nothing else to do. Just sit back and enjoy a nice glass of clean, cool water.
Friendly and Helpful Customer Service Reps – Now, I’ll admit that sometimes, even with the best of intentions and the most detailed of instructions, things don’t always work exactly the way they should. But never fear!
Whatever time, day or night, that you need that little bit of help, there will be a customer service rep available.
So there it is. Even if you don’t fully believe what the manufacturer claims, you can believe in my own experience with the Aquasana Water Filter system. I’m just an average parent and homeowner, like you.
It’s not just for me that I use the filter, but for my kids as well. Do you think I would risk my family’s health and well-being on a system that didn’t work?
I hope that after you’ve read my review of the Aquasana Water Filter, you’ll be able to make the same decision for your family. It’s simple really – keep using that same, tired filter or upgrade to something better to buy.