Fast Homemade Cheesy Pizza Recipe
Everybody has their favorite pizza flavor that they imaging every time they think about buying pizza from their local outlet.
In most cases, pizzas are chosen according to the toppings used to give them their final flavor. However, if you decide to get pizza today it is important to know that not all toppings used on this tasty meal are healthy resulting in many people opting to make their own pizza at home. The cheese pizza is one of the most popular flavors ordered from many pizza outlets but some people make the decision to replicate it at home while changing the recipe to fit their needs.
Below is a recipe that you can use to make your home made cheesy pizza within a short time period. The ingredients used can be found in local food stores but you can add some of your favorite toppings to personalize the pizza. Furthermore, you can add the ingredient amount suggested so that you can make a bigger one or even more than one pizza that you can eat with a large group of friends or store it so that it can be eaten over an extended period of time. Remember, if you don’t have time to make a pizza, you can order pizza online.
Preparation time: 1 hour
¼ ounce of dry yeast
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup of tomato puree
1 minced garlic clove
1 cup of lukewarm water
1 tablespoon of chopped fresh basil
1 teaspoon of sugar
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 tablespoons of tomato paste
3 cups of bread flour
4 ounces of fresh mozzarella cheese
For Pizza Dough:
- Mix the sugar, yeast and water in a bowl made of plastic or glass, whichever you prefer. It is important that the water temperature is less than 100°F for good results.
- Begin to stir the mixture until the yeast dissolves completely then leave it at the side for about fifteen minutes. Allowing the mixture to rest for a while allows the yeast to “bloom.”
- As soon as the fifteen minutes are up, add the salt and the stir in two cups of flour, with one coming before the putting in the salt and the one after the salt has been added.
- Sprinkle some flour on the kneading board from the cup that has been left over, and then place the mixture on it. Begin to knead the dough while adding flour until it becomes soft, and then roll it into the shape of ball.
- Pour the olive oil in a bowl and ensure that it is spread evenly, then place the dough in the bowl so as to coat it completely with oil. Using a towel that is damp, cover the bowl for about forty minutes to allow the dough to rise.
- When the dough has risen, punch it down and knead it for at least two minutes then spread it on the pan. It is advisable to spray the pan with vegetable oil so that the crust does not stick on it while baking.
- In a bowl, mix the basil, pureed tomatoes, minced garlic and tomato paste then spread it on the pizza dough that you had already prepared beforehand.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese that has been finely sliced on top of the mixture and allow the pizza to bake for about fifteen to twenty minutes at 500°F.
- When ready, serve the cheesy pizza when still hot by cutting it into pieces, which is about eight people.
Finally, on days when you want to impress your friends with a cheesy pizza but have no time to prepare one, you can place an order for a similar pizza and still enjoy your favorite pizza