The Guide to Returning a Luxury Car to a Rental Company
“Do you know it all about returning your fav luxury car to the rental company? No? Then, please keep reading this blog.”
So, are you going to hire a fabulous Audi or a Ferrari for your bachelorette? Well, then that is a great plan! Trust me, a luxury car can serve as a cherry on the cake. It can multiply your fun by multiple times. Plus, it can also serve as a terrific backdrop for the Instagram and other social media photos. But before you call a rental company or just start your search for it, you also need to know about their rules when it comes to returning the cars.
You must know that every company that offers Luxury Cars for Rent in Los Angeles have a set of rules that you need to follow. So when you shortlist the companies, it is recommended that you go through their return policies. Read them well to understand the differences and then only, zero down on one. And for the time being, please keep reading this blog.
- Your first concern might be how would you return the car after the rental company has closed, right? The reasons can be aplenty – traffic, accident or an early flight. And yes, this is very common. If you ask me, then I would suggest you to get rid of all these kinds of your queries in the very beginning. Otherwise, you can simply call them or let them know from beforehand so that one of the executives is present. You can also consider parking it in a secured place and let them know about the same. You need to understand that these cars are super-expensive and you might end up paying a lump sum amount of fine if anything goes wrong.
- Secondly, you need to know that the rental company allows returns outside of business hours from beforehand. This differs from one company to another.
- There are many companies which doesn’t; so don’t take a risk of enquiring at the last moment.
- Also, know if there is a key or a PIN for the drop-off box from beforehand and if at all this is applicable for the company or not. If not sure, clarify from the website!
- If car parking when you are late is acceptable, then keep it in a well-lit area and which has got CCTV cameras. This is to ensure that the thieves are not entertained and they are afraid to steal the car. Video footage is extremely important, you know!
- When you are returning the car, it is advisable to take a 360-degree video of the car so that you have the proof of returning it without any damage. You should also take a few pictures from all the angles.
- When you are returning the car really late, expect to pay a hefty fine! The extra charges can be really heavy for your pockets if they have strict rules or charge much for the late hours.
I hope that this blog has helped you regarding your queries related to returning to a luxury car. If not, then post your queries. Just write to me and I would be happy to answer you. And if yes, then don’t forget to thank me! And here are a few other tips for you all.
- Do read the online reviews of the company before hiring it.
- You should also check the overall rating and their existence in social media platforms.
- You should read their return policies as well as other policies.
- Insurance details should also be read from their website, prior to hiring.
Do not miss out on these and you are good to go! To know more about 2018 Ford raptor for rent in Los Angeles, keep following me!
Eric is a regular blogger on Luxury Cars for Rent Los Angeles. To get tips on hiring these exotic cars and the benefits of availing 2018 Ford raptor for rent in Los Angeles, read his articles and blogs.