Linguine with Prawns, Chilli, Garlic & Rocket
- 340g Heinz Gluten Free Linguine
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- Large pinch of salt
- 20 large green king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 60ml (1/4 cup) white wine
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 large bunch rocket, leaves shredded, stems trimmed
Cook linguine in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, according to packet instructions. Drain well and return to pan.
Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic, chili flakes, lemon zest and salt, stir for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Add the prawns and cook, stir for 2 minutes or until golden brown and just cooked through. Add wine, simmer until reduced by half. Remove from heat.
Add the prawn mixture to hot pasta with lemon juice, remaining olive oil and rocket, toss until well combined. Serve immediately with freshly ground black pepper.
Tip: you can substitute the rocket with 75g baby rocket leaves or 3 cups picked watercress leaves.