The Highlights Of Textured Render Finish
Homeowners usually overlook the dull and falling exterior of their house. It is only considered when the time comes for remodeling of the house. The interior of a house is often considered important and homeowners focus more on transforming and setting up the interior, and they cannot concentrate on their exterior. But, exterior must not be compromised as it tends to affect the ambiance of your house. The very first thing that impresses your guest is the exterior and it enhances the overall value of your property. Having a modern and appealing exterior is utmost crucial to set the first impression in the mind of the onlookers and your guests. Textured Render Finish is the initially application that can change the overall appearance of your house.
It is the mixture of water, cement and lime which is applied to the concrete or brick walls so as to provide the exterior with the complete and finishing look. The choice in the render finish usually depends on a variety of factors and it demands for greatest focus.
What are the Prime Highlights of Textured Render Finish?
Below are some of the prime highlights of Textured Render Finish which make it a worthwhile choice for your construction or remodeling project.
- The rendering finish process usually helps the homeowners to enhance the overall look and appearance of the house. Coating the walls with render can eliminate the dull look that tends to appear due to normal wear and tear of bricks. Even if the bricks of your exterior are painted, it tends to look shabby with passage of time. So, with Textured Render Finish you can lapse the regular painting job for 2-3 years. Moreover, the process describes the texture and beauty of your house exceptionally. You can easily decorate your exterior walls with the textured render finishes and they are completely waterproof. They can protect your house from adverse weather conditions and you do not need to spend any maintenance cost on them.
- Another great feature of Textured Render Finish is that it prevents damp penetration. Ignoring the damp walls and bricks in your house can invite a lot of complications later. The bricks at the exterior tend to remain exposed to environmental factors and over time it becomes damp, especially during the rainy days. This allows the water to leak the bricks and this leads to damp penetration. So, this can be avoided with the perfect rendering process.
- The professionally done Textured Render Finish can also provide ultimate insulation to the house. With a perfect coat of render one can ensure to have better thermal regulations inside the house and this can reduce the energy bills indeed. This is the ultimate way to enhance the thermal performance in-house today and reduce the overall utility bills.
What are the Factors to Consider for Choosing the Best Textured Render Finish?
- Age of Building – The selection of materials for Textured Render Finish needs to be done according to the age of the building. It not only provides a captivating look to your exterior but also offers waterproofing solution. But, the selection of the materials should be according to the age of the building where it required to be applied.
- Base Material or the Substrate – The base material for the Textured Render Finish needs to be selected based on its exposure level, quality and durability. In this regard, you can contact the textured render finishes suppliers and they can suggest you the best possible method to protect your house from adverse climate.
The process of Textured Render Finish is quite complicated, and it is strongly suggested that homeowners must entrust the job to someone that specializes in the field. They will evaluate and let you know the best materials and choice in rendering finish process.